Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) :
- Duration :
- 5 yrs degree programme
- Eligibitity :
- 12th (50% aggregate)
Maths as a subject with any Stream
- Admission Criteria :
- NATA Test + State Counseling
The following shall be the weightage :
Architectural Aptitude – 50% (Maximum)
Qualifying Examination – 50% (Maximum)
Note : In order to pass an Aptitude Test in Architecture,
a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks.
SDPS is an approved center for NATA
- NO. OF SEATS :
Registration Process for NATA Exams
- Approach our Test Center located at SDPS Women’s College, Indore . You can get the details related to test from: Contact 9826059509
Follow the following procedure :
- Get the online registration form filled available on www.nata.in
- Test fees has to be paid in the form of demand draft in favor of ‘Council of Architecture’ payable at New Delhi of amount Rs.800/-
- Submit the filled form along with DD and required documents at the test center
- Get receipt cum appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center.
Documents required for Registration for NATA
- Std. X or equivalent exam marklist – attested copy
- One recent passport size color photograph to be pasted on the registration form..
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate -attested copy
- Test fees in the form of demand draft in favor of ‘Council of Architecture’ payable at New Delhi of amount rs.800/-
- Valid email address. (In case you do not possess one, we suggest you to open email
Account on one of the free service providers such as yahoo, hotmail, rediffmail, gmail,
etc. PLEASE DONOT REVEAL YOUR PASSWORD TO ANY ONE.)
- NATA can be given at our test center
- Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For getting an appointment at the test center contact: 9826059509
- The candidate may take NATA any number of times subject to availability of appointment at the Test Centers. However, full fees will have to be paid for every new attempt.
- NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center. The test fees are to be paid by Demand draft/ Postal order/banker’s cheque drawn in favor of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi.
- The demand draft along with Pre-registration form and other supporting documents is to be submitted at the Test center at the time of Registration. For Further Details regarding NATA visit www.nata.in
Applying to institutions for admission
- As per COA rules, a candidate applying to any school / college of architecture in India should have achieved 40% score in the total NATA score, i.e. at least 80/200, for consideration of admission into first year B.Arch.
- After receiving score card / Mark list and HSC / std XII results, the candidate may apply for admission to any of the participating institutions as per the time schedule specified by the appropriate admission authority, alongwith all the documents desired by it.
Appearing at a particular center for the test does not imply that the candidate could be given any priority for admission to that institute.
- After getting the Admission slip and Eligibility slip from the university after the end of counseling, College Application form has to be filled , the form can be obtained from college campus by paying Rs. 500/- cash or by Bank Draft payable to the SDPS Women’s College , Indore
- Instructions for Applicant to apply at the institute after the end of counseling:
- All particulars in the application form must be written carefully & legibly. Incomplete Applications would not be considered.
- The Application Form duly filled in, should be accompanied by the following documents (original+ Xerox copy) shall be produced and submitted:
- Domicile (Xerox Copy)-Attested-One Copy
- Mark list (SSC, HSSC or equivalent), Attested-Two Copies
- NATA Scorecard Copy
- Migration or Transfer Certificate (Original).
- Medical Certificate. (Original).
- Fifteen passport size photographs
- Cast certificate if applicable.
- Character certificate from last institution attended.
- Admission+ Eligibility Letter (Original) received at the time of counseling from RGPV
- Court affidavit explaining the gap (if any), clearly mentioning that candidate did not take admission in any institution.
- Fees has to be paid at the time of admission which will be acceptable only by DD or cheque drawn in favor of : “SDPS Women’s College”, Indore. The admission to a particular course will be secured only on payment of the full semester fees and Every time Students are required to pay the semester fees at the beginning of every semester
- The candidate must note that the applications fee, registration fee or late fee will not be refunded in any case, or any ground. No discussion/ correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- Please write your Name, Course Name, Communication address and Contact Numbers behind the Demand Draft.