- Application form can be downloaded from the link www.sdps.edu.in. or same can be obtained from the College office by paying Rs. 500/- Bank Draft or by Online net banking payable to the SDPS Women’s College , Indore. Downloaded forms , along with the Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- can be sent to the college address and those candidates will get the Information Brochure by post
- The last date for receiving application is as per University Schedule. As per Govt. & University Guidelines, admission to the deserving candidate may be given the subject to clearance of entrance examination (if required) ,depending on the availability of seats
Instructions for Applicant
- All particulars in the application form must be written carefully & legibly. Incomplete Applications would not be considered.
- The candidates selected for admission shall submit following originals certificates/documents along with the attested photocopies as mentioned there of at the time of reporting for admission to the college.
- Four sets of the Mark-sheet of 10th and 12th exam issued by the board.
- Migration certificate in original.
- Original transfer certificate (TC) issued by the principal of the institute last attended.
- 15 copies of the recent passport size photographs.
- Certificate in support of claiming admission against reserved category.
- Court affidavit explaining the gap (if any), clearly mentioning that candidate did not take admission in any institution.
- Fees has to be paid at the time of admission which will be acceptable only by DD in favor of : “SDPS Women’s College”, Indore. The admission to a particular course will be secured only on payment of the full semester fees and Every time Students are required to pay the semester fees at the beginning of every semester
- The candidate must note that the applications fee, registration fee or late fee will not be refunded in any case, or any ground. No discussion/ correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- Please write your Name, Course Name, Communication address and Contact Numbers behind the Demand Draft.
For Any Query Related to Online/Offline Admission – Please Contact On 7828058224
College Code for Online Admission – P328
For Admission Procedure 2013 -14 go through the website of MPHigher Education.
It is necessary to enroll yourself through MPOnline to get admission in the college.
Instructions for Applicant – Please follow the rules as per online admission procedure 2013 – 14