College Of Education
*Recognized by NCTE and Affiliated to SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
The secondary teacher education programme, commonly known as B.Ed is meant for preparing good & responsible teachers for teaching students of secondary/senior secondary schools so as to contribute in shaping up the future of county & world at large.
- Graduate (Any Stream)
- Direct admission on percentage basis.
- 50% for Open and 45% for SC/ST/OBC as per NCTE Norms.
- Become a Teacher in any Reputed School.
- As an administrative officer.
- BACHELORS OF EDUCATION (B.ED.)
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduate in any stream with 50% (for Open) & 45% (for SC/ST/OBC) as per NCTE Norms
Admission Criterion: Direct admission on percentage basis
Affiliated to S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai