COLLEGE OF NURSING
About Alumni Association Life Membership :
- The alumni association of any institution is a dynamic link between its past and present. It allows the institution to benefit from the enriched experiences of its past students as well as continuously evaluate itself. In an endeavor to provide a platform for the alumni to share their expertise and knowledge, and forge an enduring relationship with their college, the SDPS Alumni Association has been set up.
- We enjoy staying in touch with as many of our alumni as possible. As a former student of Smt. Dhairya Prabha Sojatia (SDPS) Women’s College you are eligible to join the Alumni Association, which aims to maintain and develop links between former students and the College. Through it you can keep up with your batch mates and get to know about all the events!
Make the most of being a part of the creative network: enhance your career, stimulate creative interests and connect with current students, staff and alumni.
- Free Library visits
- Alumni Card
- Preference for Passes to the SDPS Shows & Events
- Maintain regular contact with faculties, your peer, current students and other alumni’s.
- Invite your peers to a reunion (will be held after 10 years of your graduating year)- Reunions are a great way to re-kindle old friendships and once again be part of an exciting creative atmosphere.
- Professional Development there is a wide range of free professional advice and resources for alumni at different stages of their careers.
- Careers advice – Creative Careers provides access to the careers information centre, one-to-one advice, workshops and updates on creative opportunities such as job vacancies and placements.
An SDPS Alumni Association strives to achieve the following objectives :
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the alumni and present students of SDPS, and within the alumni network itself.
- To encourage the alumni to take an active interest in the work and progress of SDPS so as to contribute towards its enhancement.
- To interact closely with the industry and the Institute in order to make SDPS education responsive towards industry needs and technological advances.
- To undertake or organize activities of a civic, charitable or promotional nature.
Procedure to join Alumni Association Life Membership :
The form can be downloaded from the website or is available in the college campus. The filled in form along with a Cheque/DD in favor of ‘SDPS Women’s college’ payable at Indore, for Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) being the membership charges may be sent to the college at the following address :
SDPS Women’s College,
Khandwa Road,Opp. Bilawali Tank,Indore – 7(M.P) 452020
Tel : 0731-2877587
Fax : 2877272