College of Nursing
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing
|ENTRANCE / SELECTION TEST:||:||Selection of the candidates should be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by University Competent authority.|
|DURATION:||:||B.Sc.: four years including internship|
|VACATION:||:||8 weeks vacation shall be given in each year.|
|MEDIUM FOR INSTRUCTIONS:||:||English|
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of:
Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course)
Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre-degree Examination (10+2)
An equivalent with 2 years schooling from a recognized board or university with
science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50 % aggregate marks (PCBE)
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Married candidates are eligible for admission for any nursing programme
- Only female candidates
RULES FOR ADMISSION:
- Letter of parent or guardian granting permission for the proposed training and an undertaking that the Candidate will follow all the rules & regulations of college during the training period.
- Eligible candidates admitted to the course will be informed by post and list will be placed on the notice board at college of Nursing, Indore (M.P)
- Selected candidate- must join the college on the informed date. If candidate is unable to join on the given date, waiting list candidate will be given chance for admission.
- The provisional admission given to the student at the time of admission will be cancelled by college authority if documents submitted by students are found false and legal action will be taken against them.
- 5. Students must follow hostel and college rules, maintain discipline. If the student is found misbehaving in an indiscipline manner, suitable action will be taken against her by the principal.
The Application form should be submitted with the following certificates:
- Mark sheet – 10+2 (Higher secondary) (four attested photocopies).
- Mark sheet – 10th (High school) (four attested photocopies).
- School leaving certificate.
- Certificate of domicile for M.P. State (by authorized officer).
- Migration Certificate.
- Four Passport sized self attested photograph.
- Reserved categories candidates should submit the Caste Certificate (two attested Photocopies).
- Medical Fitness certificate (by Medical Board).
- Character certificate.
- Income certificate of parents / guardians.
- Gap certificate.
(Note: All original documents & certificates should be submitted to the college at the time of admission)