College of Nursing
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing
The M.Sc. is a programme of 2 years duration, in 3 specialities
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
1. A candidate seeking admission to master of nursing course must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/Post basic B.Sc. Nursing from the recognized university with 55% marks in the aggregate.
2. Candidate must have at least a minimum of one year experience in nursing service, education or in community field.
3. Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing candidates are eligible for admission directly.
4. The candidate should be a registered nurse.
5.Married candidates are eligible for admission for any nursing programme
5. Only female candidates
Criteria for Selection:
1.Selection of the candidate for this course will be made by the selection committee.
2.Registration for Eligibility:
A candidate admitted to the course shall register with Devi Ahilya University, Indore by remitting the prescribed fees along with the application.
Please Refer to the Application Form.
4.Medium of Instruction:
English shall be the medium of instruction for all the subjects and for the examinations of the master’s degree course.
5. The candidate should have compulsory 75% of attendance in theory and practical separately before admission to final examinations.
6. Selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining the course.
7. Hostel is not compulsory for local candidates.